Find the sticker, peel the sticker, place the sticker, and watch as amazing dog pictures come to life!
Using removable color stickers and low-poly art - a computer style that renders 3D images out of polygon shapes - kids get to create amazing dog pictures that seem to pop right off of the page.
Just follow the numbers!
There's a pup playing with a beach ball in the pool, a stunning portrait of a husky, two pals playing fetch on the beach, a poodle trotting down main street, a pug playing with a tennis ball, and more!
Vibrant, delightfully tedious, and designed with perforated pages for easily displaying each picture, kids will have a blast exploring a new twist on creative coloring with the Paint By Sticker Dog Book.
- Book for creating 12 vibrant dog pictures with colorful sticker shapes
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, concentration
- A fascinating twist on paint-by-number fun!
- Find the collection of stickers that match each picture
- Place the stickers by following the numbers
- 12 fun pictures to complete
- Pages are perforated - Easily rip them out and display them!
- High-quality materials, paperback binding