Dispelling the notion that you need different pants for work and play, the Patagonia Men's Quandary Pant seamlessly transitions from office to adventure with its clean styling and durable stretch-woven fabric. Its lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, and stretch properties mean you'll look good at work and have plenty of mobility for hiking and climbing. The DWR finish rapidly sheds moisture for quick-drying performance in the wild. Other stand-out features include a gusseted crotch for unrestricted range of motion at the local crag or hiking trail, as well as a zippered thigh pocket for carrying your essentials.
- Seamlessly transition from office to adventure
- Stretch-woven fabric is durable and quick-drying
- DWR coating repels outside moisture and light showers
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for flexibility
- UPF 50+ for protection in sunny environments
- Zippered thigh pocket secures essentials