Watch the giants of prehistory come to life!
As young explorers turn each page, they're met with another amazing dinosaur image that actually moves.
There's a tyrannosaurus rex roaring, a herd of sauroposeidons stomping across a plain, a pair of triceratops ramming their heads together in battle...
Each image is full of color and mesmerizing, life-like movement that's activated by the turning of the page.
Meanwhile, fascinating facts about the sizes and lifestyles of the creatures, as well as the history of our planet, simply blow the mind and inspire an instant passion for paleontology.
Did you know that by the time the dinosaurs arrived, Earth was already 4.3 BILLION years old? Or that an average adult sauroposeidon weighed over 120,000 pounds with a neck reaching up to 60 feet tall?
Experience the wonder of Dinosaur: A Photicular Book - The next best thing to a time machine.
- Dinosaur book featuring vivid images that move as you turn the pages
- Encourages reading, learning, a passion for paleontology and natural history
- A thrilling adventure into the prehistoric past
- Images move with lifelike moment as each page is turned
- Packed with amazing facts about Earth's history and each dinosaur
- Created by Dan Kainen, written by Kathy Wollard
- Published by Workman Publishing
- High quality hardcover binding